I’m off carbs, right?! I haven’t bitten anyone yet, and I’m in a decidedly good mood, all things considered.
I made this Egg Salad recipe I found on Pinterest yesterday, and today I’m having the leftovers. If you like egg, if you ever need a potato salad substitute, or if you need a side dish to take somewhere, you’ll like this.
I deviated a little…
- I cut up a couple of pics of ham instead of using bacon. I was too lazy to cook bacon.
- I diced up a little regular tomato (not grape tomatoes), because it’s what I had.
- I used redleaf lettuce instead of arugula, because it’s what I had.
- I used Duke’s mayo, because it’s good.
- Don’t freak out about the blue cheese. Hack it up into tiny bits. It makes it nicely salty. If you just can’t stand the thought of it, use feta.
It turned out great! Would be good scooped with a piece of bacon or a slice of bell pepper, but I’ve just eaten it with a fork. Even if you’re not watching carbs, it’s good.